1. The licensee should ensure that the buildings fixtures & fittings in/on the premises are
2. Any damage caused to the buildings fixtures & fittings will be charged from the
licensee concerned and the amount charged will be decided by the management
3. Alcoholic drinks, gambling and any other illegal activities are strictly prohibited within
the premises of the building
4. No alteration, cancellation or extension of the license period will be entertained. Money
will not be refunded in case of alteration or cancellation of the license period.
5. Unlimited water supply will be provided but in case of shortage or limitation of water
supply due to reasons beyond the management’s control, the management will not be
6. There is no lift facility for the 1st floor, the service of the lifts can be procured for an
additional amount of Rs. 10000, only if the 2nd & Roof top are not booked.
7. Confirmation of the hall & function is against an advance of 60 % of the total amount at
the time of booking and the balance 40% is to be paid one month before the date of
8. No loud Music or Orchestra is allowed.
9. A fixed security deposit against electricity consumption will have to be submitted to the
management, this deposit is refundable after deducting the electricity unit consumption
charges as per the meter reading
10. Outside caterers, decorators, florists, audio visuals & light settings are strictly not
11. The banquet kitchen closes at 11.00pm/ 2300 hrs, no food or service will be provided
after 11.00pm/ 2300 hrs. If the food & services are required after 11:00pm/ 2300 hrs,
prior intimation should be given the same will be provided at additional charges.
12. Unconsumed food upto the guaranteed number of Pax/ Heads, can be individually
packed with additional packing charges.
13. All dues & payments should be cleared at the end of the function on the very same
day, full & final settlement by cash only, before leaving the Sudesh Banquets premises.
14. Sudesh Banquets hall rentals must be paid in full, one month prior/before the actual
date of function.
15. Banquet hall timings are from 08.00 to 06.00am of the next day.
16. Air conditioning will not be provided when there is load shedding or when the function
is working on generator.
17. Management will not be responsible for any loss or theft of licensee’s personal
18. All Government Taxes, Temporary Liquor License & PPL music license fee as applicable.
19. If the Ground Floor is taken separately, the main entrance will not be provided, a side
entrance will be provided.
20. The banquet contract form should be presented when licensees are approaching for
the electricity security deposit amount refund (after deduction of units consumed). The
validity for this refund is 30 days from the date of function.